Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Little Recreation

Well, we all need some recreation or downtime from all the hard work we put in regardless of age. Yes, the little ones need some downtime/recreation also. So what can we do for them? Why not watch a movie. I love watching movies but they have to be age appropriate. So here are my choices. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My number 1 pick. Happy Feet. I love this movie, was awesome. Can watch it over and over.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also love watching nature shows such as this one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More Favorites:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment